Thursday 25 February 2016

TOP 10 WHATSAPP FACEBOOK.ATTITUDE STATUS QUOTES FOR GIRLS WITH IMAGES


Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-

Love me? Great Hate me? Even better Think I�m ugly? Don�t look at me Don�t know me? Don�t judge me Think you know me? You have no idea.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-2

People like me great. People don�t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-4

Treat me like a queen and I�ll treat you like my king. Treat me like a game. And I�ll show you how it�s played.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-4

Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can�t. You are just another reason I will.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-5

You can�t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I�m one of a kind, and that�s real.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-6

I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don�t, it�s their loss.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-7

A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don�t be the reason you don�t succeed.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-8

Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-9

I don�t care what you think of me! Unless you think I�m awesome � in which case, you�re right! Carry on�

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-10

Don�t like me? Your problem. Think I�m trippin? Tie my shoes. Can�t stand me? Sit down. Can�t face me? Turn around. Think I care? Think again.


No comments:

Post a Comment