Friday 26 February 2016

BEST WHATSAPP FACEBOOK ATTITUDE STATUS WITH DP IMAGES FOR GIRLS


Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-11

Judge me and I�ll prove you wrong. Crush me and I will stand up on my own. The more that I hurt the more I will know I�m stronger each time, each time I fall.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-12

Don�t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-13

Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you�re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-14

Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.

Facebook-Whatsapp-Status-Attitude-Girls-Quotes-Image-15

It�s nice to be important, but it�s more important to be nice.


Don�t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment