Friday 11 December 2015

LATEST NEW YEAR WISHES ROMANTIC MESSAGES IN ENGLISH


Latest Romantic new year 2016 messages


Some People Have Nice Eyes,
Some Have Nice Smile And
Some Have Nice Faces,
But You Have All Of Them Topped With A Nice Heart,
Wish You A Very Happy New Year From Bottom Of My Heart.

If I reached for your hand , will you hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will you kiss me ?
If I capture your heart , will you love me ?
Happy New Year 2016.

You may miss me,
You may ignore me,
You may even forget me,
But one day if you wanna see me,
Don't search, just see your shadow,
I will be there,Trust Me!
Happy New Year 2016.

You know God arrange for you..
12 Months of Love,
52 Weeks Non Stop Fun,
& 365 days of Happiness.
So when you Mixed them all,
You will found a Very Happy Year,
And I think it's 2016 My Dear,
Wishing you Happy New Year 2016 to you sweet heart.

Oh my Dear, Forget your Fear,
Let all your Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in your Ear
Wishing you a very Happy "NEW YEAR 2016".






No comments:

Post a Comment