Tuesday 8 December 2015

LATEST 2015 HIGH ATTITUDE WHATSAPP QUOTES FOR GIRLS IN ENGLISH


HIGH ATTITUDE WHATSAPP STATUS FOR GIRLS

Some people just need a High-Five, on the face.

YOU treated me like an OPTION so I left you like an CHOICE.

God is really creative , I mean ..just look at
ME.

Sweet as SUGAR, Hard as ICE. Hurt me ONCE, I�ll kill you TWICE.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is alight in the heart.

When I get a text from you, I immediately stop what I�m doing just to read it.

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

Fashion makes me financially week but emotionally strong.

Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught ;-)

Before you judge me, Make sure that you�re perfect.

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

It�s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.

People say me bad�..trust me I am the worst.
Me�..Myself�and I..!!

I�m just a Little girl with BIG Attitude.

Not always Available, Try your luck ;-)

Do you need space? Join NASA!

If you need more TIME go and purchase a watch.
Girls are born to be loved.

The only thing I gained so far in 2015 is weight.

I am not fat, I am just. EASIER to see.

You don�t realize how many clothes you have, until you wash them.

If girls could read minds..Every second a man would get slapped.

If there is no chocolate in heaven��I AM NOT GOING�.

No comments:

Post a Comment