Sunday 29 December 2013

Full Interview Of - Gauhar Khan Bigg Boss Season 7 Winner.


 " I hope that Kushal and me take our relationship to another level " says winner Gauhar Khan.

Press: Who would you want to dedicate your win?

Gau: I would like to dedicate my win to each and every person who voted for me and who gave me a lot of love. I won�t call them fans, rather I would call them loved ones because they have made me win with love..... So I dedicate this win to all those people who wanted me to win.


Press: So you are shocked ?

Gau: Yes, I am shocked. It was between me and Tanishaa (Mukherji) in the end and no doubt she was a very strong contender. And when I saw legend Tanujaji (Tansihaa�s mother and veteran actor) in the crowd, I thought that I won�t win. It was the biggest prize for me to see Tanujaji sitting there. But God wanted this and it happened.

Press: What according to you were your qualities that made you the winner?

Gau: I was just trying to be myself on the show and I was not at all fake. Whatever you saw of me on the show is the way I am in real life as well. But I received a lot of flak about my me being very vocal, but that�s me. I can�t control myself. If I have an opinion on something, I will say it out. So yeah, people maybe loved these qualities of me and made me win.

Press: What do you think went wrong for Tanishaa? Why according to you she lost?

Press: (Grins) Because people voted for me and not for her. But everyone had their won journey in the house, so I can�t really say anything. Maybe people liked my journey and they voted for me.

Gau: You also fell in love in the house�

Press: People do get attracted with each other while they are on the show, but maybe it�s because of media and everything that they do not openly confess about it�

Press: Are you referring to Tanishaa and Armaan here?

No. I am talking about previous seasons where we saw a good chemistry between lot of people, but those people never really confessed it openly. I had feelings for Kushal (Tandon) and he had feelings for me, so we openly confessed it on the national television. Whatever is there between Kushal and me is real.

Press: As you said we have seen people falling in love with each other on the show, but as soon as they come out, their relationship doesn�t last outside the house? But will you and Kushal create history?

Gau: Yes. I hope we take it to another level.

Press: Do you think your family will accept Kushal?

Gau: I don�t think there will be much problem. Kushal is a very good person and we have understood each other. So our families will also understand us. I have just stepped out of the house, so I want to discover him in a different way and he wants to discover me in a different way.

Press: We have seen people using the love card in Bigg Boss to go ahead in the game and a lot of people have been saying that all that between you and Kushal was a strategy�

Gau: You know love is a thing on which you cannot play a game. My relationship with Kushal is what it is. I am not going to lie about it outside the Bigg Boss house.

Press: There were also bathroom scenes, where we used to see that you both used to the washroom and talk�

Gau: Yes, that was my call. Because we had a lot of fights in the last few days we were together in the house. So that�s the reason we used to go the washroom and talk in actions. I never removed my mic because that�s against the rules of the house, so that�s why we used to talk in actions.

Press: Salman Khan constantly used to take whips on Kushal and sometimes on you as well. Do you think he was biased? Because his fairness as a host was in question�

Gau: He was not biased. It�s just that whenever he used to say something wrong, I used to tell him that you are not listening to me, but he on the other hand used to tell me that I am not listening to him which was actually true because I love giving opinions..

No comments:

Post a Comment